Building Control’s main purpose is to provide a Building Regulations service which includes advice, support, plan checking and site inspections. These are all intended to help you comply with the requirements of the Building Regulations and associated legislation.
“Customer Care” is important to Building Control therefore every effort is made to provide, so far as is possible, a quick and positive service to satisfy your needs.
Building Control covers the following services:
- Pre-submission advice
- Advice on making an application
- Examination of deposited plans
- Site inspections
- Provision of a Development Team approach
- Building regulations enforcement
- LANTAC Approval
- Partner Authority Scheme
- The control of dangerous structures
- The control of demolitions over 49.56m³
- The issuing of street names and house numbers
List of links to building regulations (Approved Documents)