Births, deaths and marriages - Blaby District Council

Due to essential maintenance between 9am Friday 24 February to Wednesday 1 March you will be unable to register or view your Council Tax online. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Births, deaths and marriages

Image of flowers

The District Council does not provide services for births, deaths or marriages.  Services are administered by Leicestershire County Council.  Whether you are registering a birth or a death, making arrangements for your wedding or civil partnership, or tracing your family history, the County Council will be able to help you.

Visit the births, deaths and marriages section of Leicestershire County Council website for more information.

Last updated: 14 May 2013

Website feedbackDid you find what you are looking for?

Is this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

If you want to give comments on the service itself, please use the Blaby District Council feedback form.

Feedback success

Thank you

Your feedback has been submitted.

A-Z of Services A-Z
Email Updates Socitm Better Connected, measuring quality in council websites